The Dowager Countess Eleanor Peel Trust (DCEPT) understands the importance of protecting personal information and is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Act 2018.
This privacy notice explains how, why and when we collect and use your personal information and how we keep it safe and secure.
- We will respect your personal details and keep them safe and secure.
- We will never sell your information to another organisation for their own use.
- We will not send you information you have not asked for or agreed to receive.
- We will respond quickly if you ask us to change your details, stop using your information or if you no longer want to hear from us.
- We will be clear about how and why we will use your personal information when we collect your details.